With a six-mile-long Beach where Peace and Tranquility are in Abundance
If you´ve heard of Malaga, you´ve heard of Rincon de la Victoria. It is for those who work in the city but prefer the sea breezes and beaches, and the relative tranquillity of an overgrown fishing village. Enjoy the beach and take in the cafes and tapas bars while spending the day living like a local.
At Home in Malaga we like decoration, old and new objects, the nature, the plants, the garden, the colours, we like to sleep in a comfortable bed with clean sheets and towels. With the tranquillity of a small town next to the sea. Enjoy our good coffee and fresh fruits and of course advice on the best way to enjoy your stay while on holiday. After all you are staying at Home in Malaga.
At Home in Malaga is paving the way for how to be sustainable and making sure we do our bit for the environment
OUR ROOMS :Our Villa consists of six rooms, four of which are in the main building with private bathroom facilities. We have two comfortable en-suite garden rooms, with direct access to our swimming pool and private seating area. We also provide a comfortable bedroom studio with kitchen and private bathroom.
We provide the followings for all guests:
free wifi, flat screen televisions, small fridge, hairdryers, iron and ironing board available on request, all rooms non smoking, free tea and coffee.
BOOK A ROOM
The availability shown online is always up-to-date. You can make a Direct Booking or an availability enquiry and you will get a 3% discount on the price.
Facilities and Services
- Garden Patio: Relax and enjoy the peaceful enviroment of our garden, while relaxing by the pool.
- Pool: Perfect for cooling down on those hot summer days .
- Daily Housekeeping: Cleaning, linen and towels are all provided. (except Sundays)
- Wifi: You have free Wifi throughout the property
- Parking place: there's free parking on Street.
- Airport shuttle : if you are staying with us, you can book an airport drop-off or pick-up
THINGS TO DO
- Wineries Tour: In the surrounding countryside and the mountains of "La Ruta de la Pasa", you will find beautiful white villages dedicated to the cultivation of vines and the production of excellent wines.
- Cultural Sites :In Rincon de la Victoria you can visit the Caves of the Treasury, Fort Bezmiliana House and the Beacon Tower.
- Market Tour: Street Market every Wednesday morning.
- Golf: There are several Golf courses (within at 10 minutes drive).
- Horse Riding: Several equestrian facilities are available in the area.
A wide range of restaurants, shops and bars to enjoy the local food and wines are within 10 minutes' walk.
Also at a very short distance from the B & B you can access the highway that takes you to the centre of Malaga in 15 minutes, and within 20 minutes to Malaga airport.
Contact throught email: